● To provide guidance to industries, trade and other associations to develop interest of new entrepreneurship and commercializing new ideas of start-ups, young and women entrepreneurs.
● To provide a platform for mentors, incubators & accelerators to share knowledge, educate, and deliberate on capacity building of MSMEs
● To channelize private equity, venture capital, foreign direct investment, ECB and investment to potential SME sector & other businesses
● To support new business & trade opportunities, employment generation, contribution in revenue, expansion of industrializations in rural areas
● To promote new technologies and ideas at National and International Levels
● To take up issues and problems with Reserve Bank of India, Financial Institutions and other authorities
● To compile various issues and problems for appropriate redressal
● To organize meetings in various of parts of India to discuss, review problems and issues of SME Sector
● To prepare an action plan for transformation of Medium-sized Industries into Corporates
● To support & enable MSMEs avail the facilities under the provisions of priority sector lending norms.
● To set-up research & development centres and innovation and inventions support services to convert for commercial purposes
● To provide relevant information on standards, taxation, certifications, taxation, tariffs and trade regulations