● Integration of MSME organizations for better co-operation & Advocacy.
● Act as the Single Point of Contact.
● Involve office bearers of various organisations as the member of National Advisory Board & Expert Committees.
● Organise dialogue, debate, discussions with the policy makers & stakeholders.
● Inclusive strategies for Strengthening MSMEs for Sustainable Growth.
● Protect the interest of the MSME sector.
● Create awareness for “MADE-In-INDIA” Brand of SMEs for global markets.
● Interface with the Government Authorities & Regulatory Bodies for policy change & its review.
● Advocacy to give importance & priority in “Ease of doing business” for MSMEs.
● Recommendations for improvement of Govt. facilities, schemes, benefits and incentives.
● Impart knowledge & capabilities to MSMEs for global competitiveness.
● Set-up experts, study and advisory groups at National, State & Regional levels.
● Review of exciting & new policies and regulatory framework.